We are seeking an achievement-oriented individual with experience in financial services and client service. This individual will work within a team of Shared Services Specialists, whose primary focus is to provide administrative and operational support for the client service teams. The position collaborates with internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Independent judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload in addition to recommending changes in policies or procedures to gain efficiencies and promote uniformity.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively assess client and client services team(s) needs, with a focus on retention and procurement of assets, while ensuring client satisfaction for all levels of service.
- Assist in the daily administration of clients’ investment/trust accounts. This will involve mailings, answering questions, processing distributions, establishing new and maintaining existing accounts, and performing other traditional client service functions.
- Collaborate with the client service teams, operations and 3rd parties to ensure a smooth transition into Haverford Trust for all new investment advisory and trust accounts, including monitoring of funding, reconciliation of incoming assets and attainment of original cost basis.
- Prepare client reporting packages (performance, financial charts, etc.) and preparation of presentation material for client meetings and/or prospect meetings.
- Research and resolve outstanding Compliance and other Operational issues that may arise.
- Act as subject matter experts for all HTC systems and processes and perform other duties as assigned.
- Build positive relationships and collaborate with other teams and groups throughout the firm by being an ambassador for the Shared Services team.
- Collaborate with other Shared Services team members to review current policies and procedures and recommend changes that will increase efficiency and promote uniformity.
- Maintain a high standard of verbal and written communication.
- Take an engaged role in team and firm-wide initiatives including integration of new technology and special non-recurring and ongoing projects.
- BA or BS undergraduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working in a client service role; financial sector experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills.
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Office, financial spreadsheets, and client database management programs.
- Must be flexible and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be well organized and attentive to detail with the ability to multi-task. Must be accurate in compiling data and other materials.
- Must possess exceptional client relations and interpersonal skills with a focus on client delivery and value additions
- Must be able to effectively coordinate and prioritize the needs of multiple individuals.
- Must have superior team orientation and be a self-starter.
- Must have a high degree of personal integrity and honesty, with an emphasis on continued growth and excellence in work product.
All team members of Haverford are required to comply with internal procedures as well as applicable federal, state, and self-regulatory organizations including, but not limited to, the Bank Secrecy Act of 1970 and the USA PATRIOT Act.
The Haverford Trust Company is an equal opportunity employer. The Company is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants. All applicants for employment will be provided equal and fair opportunity without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, disability, medical condition, marital status, status as a veteran or special disabled veteran, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This position may be subject to Haverford’s Political Contribution Policy. An offer of employment may be contingent upon disclosing to Haverford the details of certain political contributions. Haverford may decline to extend an offer or terminate employment for this role if it determines political contributions made could have an adverse impact on Haverford’s current or future business interests, misrepresentations were made, or for failure to fully disclose applicable political contributions and or fundraising activities.