Haverford complements its investment portfolios with certificates of deposits and loans collateralized by securities. The Haverford Trust Company is a member of the Federal Reserve System and FDIC.
Certificates of Deposit
- 90-day terms without penalty for early withdrawal after 7 days
- Minimum deposit of $25,000
- Competitive interest rate
- FDIC insured up to the applicable insurance limits
Floating-Rate Demand Loans
- Competitive interest rates for qualifying clients
- Flexible repayment schedules
- Loans secured by marketable securities* in your Haverford Trust portfolio
- Monthly payments deducted automatically from your investment account
- Quick turnaround on requests
* Investments in securities are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed and may lose value.